The app developers create mobile apps with the purpose of getting more and more downloads. The success of the mobile app will depend on how much efforts you have made to reach the targeted audience. To stay ahead of the other apps, you will need a user acquisition strategy. Just like you need to use SEO for marketing websites, similarly, you will need to have a user acquisition strategy for marketing your mobile app. Every individual will need different strategy for their mobile apps. However, to get maximum success, one can creatively mix and combine different strategies for the ultimate result. You can also read on the free course about user acquisition for developers to gain new marketing ideas.
Segmenting the users–
Segmentation is one of the best marketing strategies for mobile apps. It is the technique of segmenting or dividing the users typically on the basis of their characteristics. The customers can be divided on the basis of language, behavior or religion. You can do this in the following ways;
- Track consumer engagement
- Classify the consumers based on business concerns
- Use analytics for report generation
- Bring necessary changed based on the requirement of the segments
Create storytelling contents–
The best way to market you mobile app is by creating storytelling contents using the trending keywords. The content should be such that narrates a story about your business objective. Basically, your storytelling contents should consist of the following elements-
- Business objective,
- theme of the story,
- keywords and phrases,
- supporting information about your company
Use organic marketing strategy–
You can attract more users to download your app through organic user acquisition strategies.
- App Store Optimization– This is one of the best tools to make your app get the highest rank on the search engine.
- Landing page– In this, the developer can create his own website where you can share potential information about your mobile app. Post videos and articles on how the usability and working of the app.
- Social Media– This is one of the best medium to reach a large network of audience. Post regularly on the social media sites for more downloads.
- Content marketing-This include writing articles and contents on the benefits of the app and any other information related to your app. However, you need to use the right keywords to target the potential users.
Use paid marketing–
You can attract a large number of users using paid campaigns. Some of the best techniques include
- Social media ads like Facebook ads,
- Boosting campaign to enhance visibility of your app
- Ad networks like CPC, CPI, CPA, CPV and CPM.
You have developed a mobile app and you want the world to know about it. Influencer marketing is the best way to let the world know about your app. The influencers inform the audiences through the social media channels i.e. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. Choose mobile influencers based on their storytelling capabilities, in-depth knowledge, authenticity, as well as their engagement rates.