We will not discuss this equipment for a long time, since the main thing here is to have “straight” hands and carefully assemble everything. There should not be any problems with the FPS subsidence, since the cost of such a computer today is from $ 3000.
In fact, if you play only csgo, then there is even a lot of such a computer. That is, the full potential of the machine you will not reveal even at 30% of its power. And in fact it will be money thrown away at least for the period 2018-2019. With the cs go faceit boosting this is a very important matter now.
PC Above average:
- Processor: Intel i-7 (6xxx and 7xxxx generations) / AMD Ryzen 5
- Video card: Nvidia 1070ti, 1080, 2070, / Radeon 570
- RAM: 16GB (3200Hz)
- Such a computer will cost in the range of 1000-2000 $. It will be enough for a full and comfortable Match 3 Games for Free.
- Medium PC
- Processor : Intel i-5 and i7 (4xxx, 5xxx and 6xxx generations) / AMD Ryzen 5
- Video card : Nvidia 1060 , 1070ti, 2060, 1660 / Radeon 470, 480
- RAM : 8-16GB (2200 Hz +)
If you correctly configure the software part and the game in this manual, in this configuration you can get the desired profit on FPS. This will be the main goal.
If you have a weaker graphics card and processor, this does not mean that this article will not be useful to you. Computers with technical specifications below the average PC can also show good FPS in the range of 150-200 fps. This is certainly not ideal for a recommendation, but it is a good gaming range.
Soft setup work
After we have set up and sorted out the hardware of the computer, it is necessary to start setting up all the programs, as well as the operation of the Windows operating system.
Reinstall and configure the Windows operating system
Older versions of Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 are not recommended for many reasons. Starting from the fact that the optimization and updating work has been completed, ending with the updated video card drivers work more efficiently with modern Windows 10.
If your computer is used by a large number of people in the family, then of course it should have one owner who will conduct an audit on all installed programs. Any installation, reinstallation of unknown software, as well as unnecessary programs will load the system and interfere with performance for playing CSGO.
- Better to have a clean OS. All the necessary software for the Steam game will install itself. In addition to the drivers that come with your PC accessories.
- Turn off all unnecessary animation in the visual effects of Windows. Go to the Control Panel then System then Advanced System Settings (in the left side menu) then Advanced tab, press the very top “Settings” button.
In the parameters we remove all the animated effects of the operating system that can load our computer. Turn on the option “Ensure the best performance”.